Dr. Carlos Molina
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Bachelors in Microbiology, 1999
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Galveston, TX, 2003
- Family Medicine, Halifax Hospital
- Daytona Beach, FL, 2006
Dr. Molina has been board certified in Family Medicine since 2006 and came to Dallas that same year where he opened his own practice. Within his career he has been nominated for the Addison Guide Reader's Choice Awards. He and his wife currently reside in Carrollton with their five children. His hobbies include running, working out, watching sports and spending quality time with his wife and kids. Dr. Molina and his staff are fluent in English and Spanish.
Nurse Practitioner; Ashley Nakwaasah
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA: Bachelor of Arts in Spanish, 2010
- Shenandoah University, Winchester, VA: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2013
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA: Master's of Science in Nursing, 2020
- Completed all patient contact hours in the North Texas area and in Philadelphia
Ashley Nakwaasah is a board-certified Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner established in 2020. Ashley has been a bedside intensive care and progressive care nurse for over 7 years before completing her NP degree. She started her master's program while living in the Dallas area, but is originally from Richmond, Virginia. Ashley, her husband, and their puppy Packer currently reside in Aubrey, TX. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, and working out. Ashley and her husband also enjoy going to football games together and exploring other countries. Ashley is fluent in English and proficient in Spanish.